Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Loving Life!


Kinley is about 7 weeks old now and getting cuter by the second. She is smiling at us more and more and even picked up a rattle by herself. Justin sat it on her lap and we were on the couch talking and I hear the rattle and we look down and she has it in her hand, playing with it. I swear she is smarter and stronger than we think! I am getting so excited for her new developments and I can't wait to play with her!


Waking up from a Sunday nap



This is how she always sleeps. I swear this is how she was in the womb. In all of my ultrasounds, we could never get a decent profile picture because she hands were always by her face.

Sunday naps with Kinley are the best. She loves to snuggle!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the pic of her hands by her face, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete