Thursday, June 30, 2011

2 months old!

Kinley is 2 months old now (10 weeks) and doing great! At her two month appointment she weighed 10 lbs 9 oz. , and is 22 inches long. She stays awake longer during the day and sleeps great through the night! Kinley smiles so much and with every smile, she melts my heart. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy baby girl and be able to spend everyday with this sweet bundle of joy.

This picture is of last summer, but I just love Us!!! Justin is so perfect for me and I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and father to Kinley. I am glad that I am not the only one who speaks silly to Kinley and I am grateful for each and every moment we are all together as a family. Even though he has a ton on his plate, he makes time for us and makes sure we take priority. Oh and Justin just got his score back from the MCAT...the average score of someone who gets into D.O. school is 27. Justin's score after studying for two weeks (because Kinley was born early): 31!!! Kinley and I are so proud of you baby!!!

Daddy and naked Kinley right before a bath. She loves really warm baths. Could'nt ask for a better daddy. He is amazing!

This is how she sleeps....hands up by her face.

Kinley sleeping in her crib. Starting at 8 weeks, Kinley started sleeping in her crib. Before that she slept in a pack and play newborn napper next to my bed. I am so lucky...at about 4-5 weeks, she started sleeping through the night!

So one day I was cooking dinner in the kitchen and I walked into the living room to get something. I look down and see this: Justin had put "hand cuffs" on Kinley. He was sitting right next to her laughing. I took a picture and told him I was going to put it on facebook. He said jokingly, "no, somebody is going to call CPS on me".




At Kinley's 2 month appointment she got three shots. Luckily the nurse was quick, so she just cried for a few seconds...what a good baby!

Sorry Kinley...Sadly, this is only the beginning.




About to go on a walk with mommy and daddy


She sleeps so peacefully.

Cute little feet...



Look how strong she is. Just a few hours after she was born she held her head up off of my chest, but only for a second. Now she can hold her own body weight (which she has done for a while) and can hold her head up for minutes...what a strong girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment