Thursday, July 16, 2009

Regional Champ Prizes

After winning the APX Regional Madness, and becoming Regional Champion, Justin won a outdoor tent, North Face hiking backpack, a Nike football and basketball and a $100 gift card to footlocker. I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker.

This is our new tent. When Justin brought it home he said "we should set it up tonight after I get back from work and we can watch a movie in it." But I wanted to surprise him and have it ready when he got home. With an hour of hard work and calling every man I know, I figured it out by myself. It wasn't like the other ones I have put up before. When he came home from a long day at work, the tent was up and the movie was set. We ate dinner and watched "Firewall", then fell asleep in our new fort!


No comments:

Post a Comment