Friday, July 10, 2009

The Reception

The cake!

The reception hall was just lit by candles and white lights. It was so pretty.





Mom getting me ready



One of the benefits of it being your day...First ones in line.

These were our party favors. "Crackers". Justin and I were pulling ours apart.

King and Queen for a day!


Cheers!

I had to give him a kiss for not shoving the cake in my face.

I love this picture. We have the same look on our faces.."Don't you dare."


I love dancing with him!

First dance as a married couple

Daddy-Daughter Dance

Justin and I laughing at how awkward our bridesmaids and groomsmen looked dancing with each other.

About to throw the bouquet

This is what they decorated our car with...toilet paper and toilet seat covers. Silly Wilhite boys!

Off we went to the Am pm gas station to clean our car off.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! Look at you, little blogger! I'm glad you figured it out, cuz I am loving your wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete