Friday, July 10, 2009

Married Life

Justin and I in front of the San Diego Temple, CA

San Diego Beach

Justin and I on San Diego Beach

Playing with our niece, Jesse

Playing with our nephews, Porter and Logan

Driving to Arizona.

Driving to Arizona

Watching Justin play soccer in the rain

Justin played a charity soccer tournament

Justin's gift to me on Valentines day

Playing with Trevor

Playing with Alex

On Easter Justin sent me on a Easter egg hunt through our house.

Justin's creativity.

This is our bathroom. Justin got to pick the color. I love it!

After unpacking the apartment.

A couple weeks after we got married, our car got broken into. They shattered the window, stole the car stereo and GPS. But they were nice guys...They left our wedding gift cards on the seat for us.

Justin putting together our first piece of furniture. This rocking chair was a wedding present from Justin's mom

This was our bed for the first come of night. Justin was glad to let the air out and put it in it's box.

Justin unpacking our first home together.

This was the quilt my Grandma Betty made us.

Opening wedding presents

No comments:

Post a Comment