Friday, May 20, 2011

Life As I know It!

Kinley is almost a month now, yet it seems like I just had her yesterday. I am so blessed to be able to spend each day with her and see how much she is changing and developing. As I sit up in bed during her 6 am feeding, I just stare at her, in aw. How in the world did Justin and I make this angel?! She is truly a miracle in my life.

Yes, not every moment is bliss, but even in situations like this, you can't help but laugh. Good thing I love her so much. If it was anyone else.....

Biggest spit up...EVER!



I am amazed at how much my love for Justin grows as our life changes together. Just after Kinley was born, I saw how proud and happy he was. Justin was a natural; he is such an amazing father. As I look at these two together, my heart melts. I am so blessed to have such a hardworking, loving husband who takes care of us and loves us to pieces. It is because of him that I am able to stay home with our sweet Kinley and teach her all that I can so she becomes the young women Heavenly Father intended her to be.












5 comments:

  1. So so cute. Being a mother is truly amazing. I agree about loving your husband so much more- you love them not only as a husband but as a father. =) I knew justin would do great- and of course yoU! She is adorable- =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I cannot wait to have one of those to hold! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so sweet, I just love that little girl already! I am glad things are going well! i had to laugh at the spit up pic, because it seems like every child has to grace us with atleast one :) I just wish they would do it when their daddys were holding them :)

    love you holl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I am reading this with tears streaming down my face...You are an amazing family!! I love and miss Kinley very much! I miss holding her and smelling her...though not so much after she spits up. Love you three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly! Yay! I loved reading all of this! I'm so glad you're a mom :) I don't know how I keep missing your new posts for weeks at a time, but I do. I just now saw your delivery post. Sheesh I'm slow. It was good to hear the run down on it all, I'm glad things went so well! I love the spit up pics too and your comment about "if it was anyone else" ha, so true! It seems so normal to have babies spit on you as a mother, but seriously, if ANYONE else spit on me...ya, I don't think so. I also love the cute little pic in the previous post of Kinley curled up on the pink blanket--I love how her feet curve up around her. I still can't help but put Emily's feet like that sometimes...that's got to be how they were inside for 9 months so seeing her like that just speaks "little baby" to me. Love it! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete