Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Date Nights!


After we got back from Ohio, Justin and I have made it an effort to start going on weekly dates. So far we have been on a tandem bike ride up Provo Canyon, miniature golfing, out to lunch and dinner, went to a little carnival, ect. I love spending time with Justin and he makes one hot date!

In 18 holes, Justin beat me only by 2 points. This was my first time too.


Justin and I each got a hole in one.

Several times, we would hit the ball in the same pattern and get the same score.

This is when Justin got a par 5.

After golding, we went into Boondocks with twenty tokens and played a bunch of games. This was my favorite.


Justin's score: 41

Holly's score: 48

With the 150 tickets we won, we got money connects and laffy taffy. What a rip off!

This was us on the tandem bike ride. So fun!






We stopped for lunch by the creek to eat our lunchables.


2 comments:

  1. How fun! We need to be better at going on legit dates too. I love the tandem bike idea. Your apartment is really cute, did you make the curtains?? So fun!

    ReplyDelete