Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer With Andrew






This summer while Justin is at work, I decided to get a job to help pass the time and help with the income. I am watching an Autistic, six year old little boy. His name is Andrew and he is great! He is obsessed with Chuggington the show and trains. He builds fifty feet train tracks around the house in such a way, I would have never been able to create. We have fun drawing together, going to the playground, writing our letters and numbers on white boards and of course, watching chuggington and building forever long train tracks. I am so glad I have this opportunity to get to know a child with autism this way and be able to help him in any way possible.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet opportunity Holly. You are amazing :) So talented, creative, and loving. You're going to be an amazing mother. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete