Thursday, October 13, 2011

Obsession?...I think so!

Life is going well...to say the least. I spend everyday, all day with this angel! I am so blessed to be able to stay home with Kinley and to watch her grow, develop and become this amazing little person. Just in the past month, she has grown so much! She is now eating baby food, on top of nursing, is starting to sit up, she scoots herself in circles around me (figuratively) , and is officially six months next week!!! Holy cow...where did the time go?! Oh and she said "da-da" three times!!! What the heck? I am the one that spends all day with her ;)


Her sitting up


Our little Mother Teresa!





Feeding time...it's about time to get a high chair.


Oh and she learned to put her binkie in her mouth earlier this month...good thing!

First time eating baby food...a little skeptical at first but learned to love it!

She always does this...so weird.


Looking at daddy!

crunch...

Did her crunches, now its time for push ups.




watching general conference

ah....pure bliss! Life can't get better!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kinley you are SOOO adorable....and so dang strong!! Kai made me so mad because he said Dadda for months and wouldn't say Mom until we drilled it in his head....and then he stilled preferred saying Dad...OH WELL :) You guys look like you are doing soo WELL! Let me know how interviews r going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so blessed! What a beautiful baby and awesome family. She'll have the most amazing abs from the crunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is so sooooo adorable! I love the crunches! I wish she could come teach my baby a little of that work out. Cute cute family Holly!

    ReplyDelete