Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Sewing!

SEW I have been doing a little sewing lately. These are the four throw pillows I made on Saturday. I'm waiting to stuff them till we get back to Provo to save room in the car. These pillows minus the one in the back will be going on our living room couch. They designs don't go together, but the colors tie in together in some way. It pops more that way! I will show you how it looks when we get to Provo in August.
All of the sewing I have done recently.( Throw Pillows and Blankets)

These are the pillows that will be going on the couch. The really colorful one is the focus point, and from that I took the colors: yellow, red, white, and brown from it.


Front and Back of Pillow

I think I want to put something extra on the front of this one.


Front and Back of pillow




These are some of the receiving baby blankets I made. When I first found out I was pregnant last December, my mom bought me some baby fabric to make these blankets and have finally gotten around to them (now that I'm not pregnant) :)

My mother-in-law gave me all of this fabric and also gave me the idea to make this rag blanket. It was kind of confusing but a fun project. Next time it will go much quicker and hopefully look much better. Not too bad for a first rag blanket though.

The final product

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...you are so so so talented!! I am totally jealous of your skill, keep up the great work!! By the way I love your hair..and I love you!

    ReplyDelete